So it’s been a long time since I last posted on here. Life has been pretty crazy to say the least. Here are some of the changes that have happened:
- I graduated college!
- I am currently single (that is a long story, and still trying to deal with it)
- I moved back to Southern California
- I am a Disney Store Cast Member! (YAYYYYY!!!)
- I cut my hair!
- I signed up for a half marathon in May!
- I haven’t started training for said half marathon… (I’m going to get on that soon!)
- I caught up on Once Upon a Time
- I started watching American Horror Story (it’s so not good for my soul!)
- I started painting again
- I am currently reading The Maze Runner Series
These are just some of the changes in my life. Some changes have been easier than others. Change can be pretty hard for me to deal with at times, and the two biggest changes for me have been moving and being single again.
I knew that at some point I was going to move. With moving comes saying goodbye to friends and the life you led in a particular place. Leaving Oregon was a bittersweet thing. I am so happy to be with my grandparents again and spending time with other family members that live here, but I said goodbye to some really good friends in Oregon.
Becoming single is a very touchy subject for me. Taylor and I had talked about getting married, and it seemed like everything would work out with us. Two and a half weeks before I moved, he decided that we should split up because he had things he had to work on. That was the last thing I wanted to do because I would have married him that very moment if he asked me to. He had a ring and knew exactly how he would have proposed to me. Now he and I are not speaking because it was too hard for him to be my friend. So now I don’t know where we stand. Are we still hoping to get back together? Are we completely over? Did he get rid of everything I gave back to him? Does he still use his lanyard and Mickey key cover? Has he moved on? I have so many unanswered questions and no one to answer them.
I really hope that my heart gets better soon. I don’t handle heartbreak very well, and I’m not too sure how much longer I can last.
Lots of love & hugs,